måndag 21 mars 2011

Bangers & Mash

A couple of weeks ago, I got 4 sausages from my colleague Staffan. I might have mentioned him earlier, he is my supplier of boar meat and other good stuff! On of the first things I ate in London last year was a sausage with wild boar and apple. So for Sunday's dinner I tried to recreate that dinner.


I roasted the sausages in the oven because I wanted to do a gravy from the juices (but that didn't really work out). I made a fluffy mashed potatoes with lots of butter, milk and nutmeg. The green stuff on the plate is mushy green peas with mint! David gives the sausage an 8 (and the other stuff too), I'll give it a 7, not because of the sausage (that was an 8, believe me) but because of my failure to make gravy!

Oh, and if you ever have money you don't need you can always get me a KitchenAid. Don't forget the accessories package!

1 kommentar: